Every day, we strive to be the best place to work. Our unwavering passion and principles are reflected by everyone—from our leadership and advisors to our service team and interns. Work in a friendly and collaborative environment where ideas are encouraged and skills are sharpened. We seek driven individuals who go the extra mile, stay accountable and will share our dedication to making every day amazing for our clients and the people with whom we work. Join our team and together, we’ll help everyone reach the future they envision.
Why Tranel Financial
- Holidays and Paid time off
- 401(k) Matching Program
- Retirement Savings Plan
- T–Shares (Long-Term Incentive Plan)
- Financial Planning and Tax Return Preparation
Health & Wellness
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance packages
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Group Term Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Fun Activities & Perks
- Leadership Training and Licensing Opportunities
- Office Olympics
- Cubs Season Tickets
- Community Service Day
What we look for.
Motivation to reach your goals and be the best, working until the work is done.
Always open to learning more, you hold yourself to high standards and stay accountable.
Unafraid to ask questions to get the job done, you gather and analyze information skillfully.
You collaborate to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and develop alternative solutions.
You enjoy getting to know people, communicate effectively and prioritize your client’s best interest, treating them like friends.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited College or University
- Fully licensed (S7,S66,LAH)
- Experience in the financial industry is beneficial
Join our team of expert financial advisors.
A career with Tranel means working with one of the fastest growing, INC 5000, top rated private companies. A fee-based and independent firm, we are not tied to proprietary products. We have a full-time receptionist and service team to support your book of business, along with six private meeting rooms and a 1,500 square-foot meeting area that fits 75 guests comfortably. Our proactive client delight program and marketing support materials ensure you’re able to provide the best service possible and build lasting relationships with clients.
We seek highly talented, self-managing Financial Advisors who invest in their communities and will increase the marketplace visibility of our Liberty One Investment Platform. As part of our team, you would be dedicated to “Making Every Day Amazing” for the clients we serve. As a financial advisor, you would be responsible for guiding prospective and current clients. This position is a fast-paced, challenging sales role for self-motivated and driven professionals.
Financial Advisor and Wealth Manager
Our firm works with over 2500 clients and has a team proven process to help clients reach their ideal financial life. This role, Financial Advisor, will work with all facets of the sales process; success will be evaluated by closed sales, client satisfaction, and teamwork. You will work to deliver solutions to help our clients reach their ideal financial goals. You will also work closely with the service team to ensure clients are well taken care of and onboarded smoothly. Finally, you will build comradery and referrals through existing client relationships.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Take prospective clients through our financial goals assessment process
- Conduct annual review meetings with existing clients
- Participate in daily sales trainings to continue to grow your sales and service skills
- Work with marketing to produce educational content for lead generation
- Remain in good order with compliance by following Securities and Exchange Commission regulations
- Build and maintain relationships with existing clients to generate referrals and identify new investment opportunities
- Work with the service team to ensure clients are taken care of with the highest standards for client service
- Market research & market analysis
- Recruit and solicit clients
- Recommend strategies
- Execute strategies
- Monitor accounts
You will have these Skills and Personal Attributes
- Proven track record
- Sales presentation skills – you are confident, articulate, professional
- Story telling ability – your stories are clear, concise, engaging and authentic
- Sales discovery skills – asking probing questions to identify client needs and pain points
- Teamwork – cooperative work with sales-support team members for an ideal client experience
- Quick learner, self-starter, responsible, and a desire to grow
A Little About Us
The Tranel Financial Group is a financial advisory firm located in Libertyville that has been in business since 1988. Our mission is to lead people to their ideal financial lives. The Financial Planner will be part of the Sales Team with the goal of providing our clients with quality financial solutions and a high level of personalized service.
Our values-based financial planning is not the same as run-of-the-mill financial planning services. It’s about having balance in all aspects of life. We help people enhance their quality of life by getting their entire financial house in perfect order and keeping it that way forever. We find working with clients to achieve this very rewarding.
Our ideal clients are financial delegators, goal oriented, and passionate about improving the quality of their own lives and improving the lives of others. They are interesting and fun to be around. They appreciate and value what we do, and this makes our work enjoyable.
We strive hard to be one of the best places to work on the planet, and we are looking to grow our company and our client base by adding people who have the right mindset and the right skill set. If you think this describes you, let’s talk!
- 401(k) – 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule – Hybrid after training period
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Base pay of 70-80K
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Exciting Internship Opportunities
Here, interns are team members. Tranel’s “Taste of Life” internship program provides interns with hands-on experience in several departments. This opportunity is perfect for high energy, dedicated, and knowledge-thirsty individuals. Each intern is placed with a mentor within their field of study and a leadership discussion is held with CEO Roch Tranel every week to help you develop a professional mindset. Gain insights you simply don’t learn in a classroom.
The Internship Program
Program Details & Requirements
- Location: Libertyville, IL
- Industry: Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Business, Tax Planning, Insurance, Investment, Marketing
- Required experience: At least 1 previous internship
- Skills: Leadership, time management, organized, strong work ethic, effective communicator
- Recommended education: College Sophomore, Junior, Senior
- Hours: Suggested full time, flexible with summer schedules